Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring 2010

It's hard to believe the semester is almost over. I feel like this semester started yesterday. Every semester is the same, at the beginning it seems like the end is forever away and towards the end it seems like it just started. This has been one of my best semesters....so far. I got to experience USM's Centennial, make new friends and memories, and thanks to LIS 201 I learned more about the library I've been using for 4 years now! I definitely got a lot out of this course. I can now say I know how to build a Web site, I know where Stacks is (as sad as it is, I had no clue before!), I've learned of more databases to search for articles or books, etc. The 8 weeks went by fast and although there was a lot of work to do, coming to class made it a lot easier and less overwhelming. Even though this course is required for Liberal Arts majors, I'm glad I took it because I learned a lot of information I'll be able to use throughout the rest of my academic career.

No comments:

Post a Comment